CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 04, 2006

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
Your necklace is so lovely. I think I'll put your necklace on right here.

This would look so much better wrapped around me.


Not sure what these are for, but I sure do love boxes. I'll stick around and help a little bit longer.

More boxes with shiny things in them. Is it my birthday?

Mommy let me hang the first ornament. I think I'll put this photo of Trixie right here. I hope Emmet isn't jealous that Trixie goes on first!

Here's more jewelry for you, O Christmas Tree. You're looking prettier and prettier.

What the heck is this freaky thing and why is he staring at me?! And why is Mommy now spinning around the room singing that she is Mr. Snow Miser?

Look, everyone. I put this ornament up all by myself. I'm so proud!

That looks pretty high, Daddy. I'll stay right here to catch you in case you fall.
I have the tallest Daddy in the world!

I told Mommy it isn't a good idea to take photos in the dark. She obviously was too excited about the Christmas lights to listen to me.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though the picture is dark, I can tell that your outside decorations are lovely, and what a great place for a big wreath. Just think, Jed risked his life to put it there.