CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Mama - My World Premiere Video

Mommy says that I 'talk' alot, but I don't say too many actual words yet.

The following have been heard coming from my mouth:
Dada, Daddy, Nana, doggie, toga (don't ask!), Emmet! (everyone else yells his name, why shouldn't I?), Trixie (sounds more like "Tissie"), Dora and baby.

Did you notice that "Mommy" and "Mama" are nowhere on that list? I decided to make Mommy wait to hear me say her name (just like I made her wait for my arrival over 16 months ago - it's fun torturing Mommy!) Daddy finally convinced me recently to say it. Now I say it all the time. Take a look!



You'll have to excuse Mommy's amateur video skills. She's only beginning to use the digital camera as a video camera. She'll get better. Stay tuned for more videos starring ME!!!



I want to give a birthday "Shout Out" to my fellow Junior Pinks, Grace and Riley. My beautiful friends turn TWO today. I had SO much fun at your party on Saturday. Thanks so much for inviting me!!

3 comments:

the spiky hair one said...

very cute ;) Now say Ja-nelle ;)heehee

Tara said...

Love it! So soon I'll be seeing a "Ta-ra" video, right??

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!!! Isn't it fun watching them grow up and learn new things every day?