CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Charlie, The #1 Quality Assurance Elf



Most of you might not know that I am Santa's #1 Quality Assurance Elf. Normally you'd find me in Santa's Workshop testing all of the toys to make sure they are fun before they end up in kids' homes. Last weekend, though, Santa sent me on a special mission. He sent me to a home in New Jersey to do in home toy testing. Avery and Evan have a lot of toys, and Santa wanted me to test them all for their fun factor. Santa expected a full fun report as soon as I returned.


This art table is great. I'm already feeling inspired to create something beautiful. The chair is comfortable, and the table has plenty of space for both Avery and I to be artistic.
Just look at this masterpiece. Only a very well constructed art table could be a Muse for art like this. I might have to put this drawing up for auction on Ebay.


This junior cornhole game is fantastic. The corn bags are the perfect size for small hands.

The junior Elmo version is just as fun as Daddy's cornhole game, and it's even more colorful. This one can be enjoyed indoors, too.

The xylophone that I bought for Evan provides hours of fun. I tested this one before we left on our trip to make sure he would like it. Luckily, there is no volume control - that means Mommy can't make it quieter. You can create music as loudly as you want!

The construction of this futon is superior. I folded it up over Avery, and it still sprang back to its bed position quickly.
This kitchen is one of the greatest toys I've ever tested. The only problem was that I wanted to play with it all by myself, but it soon attracted a crowd. You know what they say about too many cooks...OK, this is better. Let's check the microwave buttons to make sure they work properly.

Even cleaning the dishes is fun in this kitchen. This one is a quality toy, Santa.

Santa sent the #2 and #3 Quality Assurance Elves along to assist me, but as usual, I completed the job alone. It's hard to find good assistants these days!

This is my report to Santa: All of the toys at Avery and Evan's house were fun, durable and exciting. The quality was fantastic. I recommend that you give all of these toys to other kids for Christmas, especially ones named Charlotte. I think she, I mean 'they', will love them!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Is this some passive aggressive attempt at a Christmas list?