CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 15, 2006

Charlotte - 2, Santa Claus - 0


BEFORE SANTA

You're taking me to see that fat, furry red guy again, aren't you?



Stop smiling, Drew. This is serious. Mommy threw me on that so-called jolly guy's lap last week to try to get a photo. I showed her how I felt about that - I bawled my head off until she rescued me from him. And now I think she's going to torture me again - and for what?! A picture to send to all our family and friends?

What is Mommy trying to do? Butter me up by showing me this pretty tree? She knows I love trees, but this one isn't as nice as the one I decorated at home. Nice try, Mommy.


AFTER SANTA


If you look closely at my right eye, you'll see how well this second attempt with Santa went. I know he's supposed to be this great guy and bring me presents and all, but I'd rather he just leave the presents while I'm sleeping so I don't have to see him.

I feel much safer here. This is the Rudolph area of Santa's World. Just a sleigh, some fake trees and the misfit toys. This is more my style.

Sleigh - take me over there. I think I see an Arby's. A box of curly fries will help me get over the Santa trauma.
Does Santa take personal calls? I'd rather tell him what I want for Christmas over the phone.

Mommy's note: At Charlotte's request, we did not purchase any of the crying-on-Santa's-lap photos. She asked that the photo money be put to better use - like an Elmo or Dora the Explorer toy. We will honor that request, therefore we have no Santa photos to post here. Sorry! :)






No comments: