CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Crush

Charlotte and Huggies Boy sitting in a tree...

Meet my new boyfriend, Huggies Boy. He's really cute, he works out and he looks great in a diaper.
Normally Mommy doesn't let me this close to the TV, but she knows that she goes running toward the TV, too, when McDreamy Patrick Dempsey is on "Grey's Anatomy." She understands my crush and lets me get as close as I want.






It doesn't matter where I am in the house - when I hear his deep, manly sounding voice I drop what I'm doing and get to the TV ASAP.

I wonder how old he is.

I wonder if he finds two teeth attractive.

I wonder if Daddy will let me go on a date yet.

I wonder if we could even coordinate a date around both of our naps...


No comments: