CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

Penn State - 34
Akron - 16

Mommy, Daddy and I watched our first Penn State football game together in Pennsylvania today. We didn't even have to pay to watch it on TV! I was in such anticipation of the game that I tired myself out and slept through the whole first half and half time, but I was wide awake and excited to watch the second half with my PSU pillow, football and Miss Nittany.





We were going to go to the game, but Ernesto had other plans for us. It was probably a good thing we didn't go - I didn't want a rain coat to cover up my cool Penn State t-shirt!














The first play that I see Penn State fumbles the ball on the second half kick-off. I'm so mad I could just strangle you, Miss Nittany!




I was ready with my "Touchdown Penn State!" clap. I didn't have to wait too long into the second half when my man Morelli threw a 20 yd touchdown pass to Derrick Williams. I clapped just like Mommy and I have been practicing.

So this is the object that all those big boys try to kill each other to get. Wow.

This game sure is long. And I even slept through the first half!

I think I'll just lay here and have sweet dreams of Paul Posluszny.

Here, Em. Take the hand-off. Now run!!

OK, Miss Nittany. The fumbled kick-off return didn't prevent us from winning the game. Give me a kiss. Sorry I tried to strangle you.



Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week One:

1. Morelli: Your first pass as a starter was a 42 yd touchdown bomb. Way to go!

2. Poz: 7 tackles - you looked great considering a silly Seminole ripped apart your knee in January.

3. Norwood, Williams and Butler: Can you teach Trixie and Emmet how to play catch? You guys are good.

4. JoePa's towel boy: Good job refreshing JoePa's towels every few minutes. We need to keep JoePa comfortable in weather like that - he's no spring chicken.

5. The male TV commentator: Have another drink and then take some English lessons. The shout-out is because you made Mommy and Daddy giggle a lot during the game.

6. Big Jim: You get the Non-Shout Out for falling asleep during the game. At least I started my nap before the game started. You conked out during the action. What kind of example is that to set for Avery, Evan and me?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlotte!

Don't forget to wear your blue and gold this weekend!!!

Go Irish :)

the spiky hair one said...

Hey Charlotte, I work with some PSU fans who are so excited to see your early commitment to the greatest college football team ever. ;)
I will be on call for the game this weekend, but the scrubs are being replaced with the blue and white while I deliver little ones like yourself!