CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not So Rosey Roseola

After a Saturday doctor visit and four days of feeling crummy, I am FINALLY back to my happy Charlotte self!!

















It turns out I have roseola.
Roseola (also known as sixth disease, exanthem subitum, and roseola infantum) is a viral illness in young children, most commonly affecting those between the ages of 6 months and 2 years. It is typically marked by several days of high fever, followed by a distinctive rash just as the fever breaks. (Thanks for the definition kidshealth.org)

Good thing bikini season is over!







Hey, Em! I'm tired of looking out this window wishing I could play in the yard. My fever is gone - let's go!



Aaaaaah. Fresh air feels sooooooo good!!!!


Don't cut the grass, Daddy. It's more fun to sit in when it's long!

Even though I was sick, I managed to watch some of the 37-3 trouncing of Youngstown State by my beloved Nittany Lions. Cousin Drew borrowed my PSU pillow for a photo shoot, so I used Daddy as my pillow instead!


Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week 3

1. Nittany Lion Offense - After a slow start, you racked up 568 total yards. Wow!!

2. Tony Hunt - Is this the beginning of a Larry Johnson-type season? 145 yards and a touchdown. Let's see that again versus the dirty poisonous nuts next week.

3. A.J. Wallace - I temporarily forgot about my fever when you ran that reverse from Hunt for a 76 yard touchdown. High five (imagine my tiny hand slapping yours)

4. Coaching staff - Whoever decided to take out Ganter as the kick holder deserves a Shout Out. Even though Kelly didn't have the best day, at least now he doesn't have to worry about the ball getting into position!

Practice hard this week, boys. Next week is THE game.

GO STATE!! BEAT THE BUCKEYES!!

No comments: