CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

This Little Charlotte Went to Market...

Charlotte spent a beautiful sunny day in downtown Lancaster with Auntie Tara and Mommy this morning. The first stop was Central Market where Charlotte got to see and smell all the wonderful food and products the vendors were offering. She had a great time, especially when Auntie Tara bought her a stuffed cow (or a giraffe if you ask Tara.) Then it was off to Steinman Park, where Charlotte enjoyed watching all the people walk by and bask in the warm weather. Charlotte can't wait until Auntie Tara comes back so they can go to Market again!


It's my first visit to downtown Lancaster. I wore my pretty hat for the special event!


Auntie T seems excited that I wore my Bar Harbor shirt in her honor.

Aaaaah...Auntie Tara is putting me in a trance with her magnificent leg massage. Good thing I'm wearing capris so she can perform her magic.

Hey, Buddy. Mind if I read your newspaper?

Cow and I are worn out! When can we do it again?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat Charlotte!