CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Row, Row, Row Your Boat


It was back to the pool today to celebrate Charlotte's nine month birthday. This time, Charlotte test drove Cousin Drew's new boat. It only took about ten seconds to receive the Charlotte Seal of Approval. Her little legs were kicking furiously under the water trying to manuever around the pool. She was smiling, batting her eyelashes and waving to everyone from her new ride.








Hmmm. I really want to go see those kids over there. Where's Daddy when I need him? I can't figure out the steering on this thing!











This boat tastes as good as it looks!














Maybe if I stick my tongue out and really concentrate, the boat will go where I want it to go.












Hang on!! Iceberg ahead!














Being captain of the SS Charlotte sure is tiring. I'll just relax now and look cute in the bathing suit the Easter Bunny brought me all the way from Maine.

No comments: