CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 24, 2006

Houston, We Have a Crawler

After weeks of rolling, crawling backward and scooting, Charlotte finally found first gear. She isn't the greatest crawler yet, but it will only be a matter of time until she is following Trixie and Emmet at pug speed.
This has been a busy two weeks for Charlotte. Not only did she turn nine months old, but she can now crawl forward, pull herself into a stand using the couch, and can sit up from a laying down position. No wonder she's sleeping over twelve hours a night now!



Wow. I can actually get to where I want to go without getting pug fur all over my back and belly. Who knew?!







Hey Trixie. Hey Emmet. So this is what you guys do all day up here.














That 10 Minute Abs DVD is really working!
I was laying on the floor only ten seconds
ago and now look at me - putting together
a puzzle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's right... just leave me behind to lay here on the floor, covered in golden retriever hair, while you go galavanting without me!!! maybe if mommy brushes this hair out of my eyes I can see the road a little better...