CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hay Day


Yesterday we spent a lovely fall day with our neighbor friends. We went to a local store to pick out pumpkins and enjoy the beautiful autumn day. We did lots of fun activities, but keep reading to see a photo that will shock and amaze you.

Natalie, Ryan, Katie and I had fun playing in the barn - it was just our size!


Jumping around a hay pit is almost as fun as jumping around in a moonbounce!


Hay shower!!!



After working up a sweat in the hay pile, we decided that our pumpkins looked too plain. Nothing like a little paint to spruce things up a bit!! I felt very inspired. I think the smock helped :)


Hard at work on our masterpieces.


My pumpkin kitty turned out quite well!


Claire didn't quite feel the same artistic inspiration that we did. She just wanted to eat the hay.


It took all of Claire's willpower not to roll around in and eat the hay on the hayride.

Here is the moment to be shocked and amazed!! If you know me at all, you probably think that this photo was changed with Photoshop. Mommy can verify, though, that not only did I let this clown talk to me and get close to me, but I let him PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME for a photo. Normally I would run screaming for the hills if someone in a costume approached me, but I was feeling extra brave and let Mommy take this photo. Sure, I might not look super comfortable with the situation, but I am proud of myself for tackling one of my greatest fears!!
We had a great time with our neighbors - including going to Ryan and Katie's house later that evening for a yummy dinner and s'mores by the fire pit. The grown-ups seemed awfully happy about the cider they were drinking, but all we cared about were the s'mores!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium 027 - effects valium depression