CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eat Your Heart Out, Nick Arrojo


For a long time Mommy has said that I needed a haircut, but she loved my long hair and didn't want a change. It was taking longer and longer to shampoo, blow dry and style, so instead of hiring Nick Arrojo to come live with us, we decided that it was time for a cut.


We went to my favorite salon, Kids Kutters, where they let me watch a DVD while they cut. I hopped up into the big chair, settled in with some Winnie the Pooh, and before I knew it I looked like this!!
There was A LOT of hair on the ground, but I love my new look. My stylist at Kids Kutters, Angie, is the best - this is just what I wanted. I think I looked pretty good for picture day at school, don't you think?

Even the back looks good! Thanks, Angie :)

No comments: