CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Teacher's Pet


It's my favorite time of the year!! Last week I was FINALLY able to go back to school. I'd been asking Mommy all summer when it was time to go back to class - it took forever for September to come.

On the morning of my first day, Mommy offered to make me a special breakfast, but I declined. I was too excited, so I just ate a quick bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch.

Claire was excited for me, too. Since I spent so much time deciding what outfit I would wear for my first day, Claire thought it would be nice for her to wear coordinating colors. She's such a supportive little sister!


I had to take a stuffed animal for our first show and tell. I took Rainbow, the bear I made with Aunt Sammi at Build a Bear. It was nice to take a friend into the new classroom with me! My teacher said I did a very good job of introducing Rainbow to the whole class.

I spotted my Clifford nametag right away, and I put my attendance sticker on the right date. I felt so smart!

I wasn't sad or upset at all when Mommy and Claire left. I gave them kisses then ran off to play with the Strawberry Shortcake dolls!


I had a GREAT first day! I love my new teachers and met a lot of great new friends (even one named Claire!)

As much as I loved it, I was very happy to see Mommy and Claire. I ran right over to Claire, gave her a big kiss and told her how much I missed her.


To celebrate my big day, Mommy and Claire took me to one of my favorite restaurants, Isaac's, for lunch. I ordered the rainbow PB&J with marshmallows, and of course I ended the meal with a sundae.

My first full week was fantastic. Mrs Kirchner told Mommy that I had a great idea on Wednesday. We finished a Clifford craft, and I suggested that we have a Clifford parade to show off our creations. She thought that was a wonderful idea, so we had a parade!! She liked the idea so much that she had her Thursday class have a Clifford parade, too! Mommy was so proud - she said that I'm a little teacher in training, coming up with creative lesson plans already :)

No comments: