CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tooth Fairy


No, the tooth fairy didn't visit my house, but I felt like a tooth fairy princess at my second dentist visit today! I got to sit in a princess throne and have pictures taken of my mouth. Then the hygienist let me pick a flavor of toothpaste - I chose cookie dough!!

I did such a great job that I picked two prizes from the princess prize box - a purple ring and a princess tattoo!


Claire was a little bored - she didn't understand why she had to go to the dentist's office when she doesn't have any teeth!
I received another No Cavity Club certificate AND a very special gift - an Ariel toothbrush! I love the dentist :)


1 comment:

Hertha Gearin said...

Your daughter deserves to feel like a princess because of her sweet smile. And it's such an achievement for her to be the new member of no cavity club! Wow! And for your little Claire, sooner or later she'll get to experience sitting on the dentist chair too! I'm so excited for that!