CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Twinkle Toes


What a fun week!! Dance class started on Tuesday and I FINALLY have my first day of school tomorrow!

I was very excited for my first dance class. The studio was completely renovated over the summer and now it is GORGEOUS!! There are more classrooms and there is a big flat screen TV in the lounge where Mommy can watch me dance - so cool!


I was also ecstatic because we have a new uniform this year - instead of wearing a black leotard, we need to wear a pink leotard :) Since pink is my favorite color, this was wonderful news to hear!

I was a little shy for the first minute because I had a new teacher (Miss Elaina) and new friends in my class. It didn't take long before I was twirling, gliding and smiling across the new dance floor! I LOVED it and can't wait to go back next week.
Even Claire liked the new studio - Mommy was worried that she would be cranky because my class is during her normal naptime, but Claire had a great time in the new lounge with Mommy and all the other mommies. I think Claire might be a dancer there with me someday!
Don't miss the new post below about my dentist visit - this is a busy, busy week!

No comments: