CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

When Charlotte's Away...

After princess dance camp ended on Thursday, Grandma picked me up and drove me to her house to have a two-night sleepover!! I was so excited to get some Grandma time.



While I was gone, Claire didn't know what to do. She was very sad at first and moped around the house.

When Mommy finally convinced her that I would be returning soon, Claire lightened up and enjoyed the time alone she had with Mommy and Daddy.











Claire even managed to squeeze in some quality time with Emmet while I was gone!!















She wasn't quite sure about her first attempt in the high chair. I think she was wondering why everyone else around her was eating and she wasn't...
She's still working on sitting up on her own. Normally I am there to assist her, but while I was gone she needed a pillow or a pug to keep her upright.



Even though Claire, Mommy and Daddy had fun while I was at Grandma's, they were all very happy when I returned...especially Claire!!!

No comments: