CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Life of a Ballerina


The life of a ballerina is glamorous, but it's not always easy.

Before a big show, it's essential to let go of some of your nerves by clowning around with fellow dancers.


Stretching properly is essential to avoiding injuries. An injury means missing out on performances, and a dancer is not truly happy unless she is performing.


Banging the rhythm sticks to the beat is very difficult. A dancer is nothing without rhythm.


Taking the role of an animal requires deep concentration.


Even though I am a very skilled ballerina, it's a good idea to prove that I know the basic moves, too.




When it's finally time for the big performance, always remember to smile, extend your arms and point your toes.






I always accept rewards and medals with grace.




Posing for all of the post-performance photos can be tiring, but I never forget to smile for my fans.

Most importantly, I never forget to thank those who helped me get to the level where I am now:

Daddy, Claire, and...



...Mommy!







2 comments:

Trish said...

I just came across your blog (random "next-blog-ging") and had to say you have the cutest girls!

Ann said...

Hello! Your girls look so adorable and happy! Susanna had the same recital outfit in purple two years ago, and she still puts it on for dress-up! Best wishes to your little ballerina(s)!!