CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July


Happy Independence Day!

We don't have too many photos from our holiday weekend, but we did have a great time!

On Friday evening, we went with Nana to the 4th of July parade in Lititz. I was a little nervous about all the noise, and I REALLY didn't like the guy who walked around dressed up as a Rita's Water Ice, but other than that, I thought it was fun. We also discovered that Claire LOVES to ride in style in the Baby Bjorn :)


For all my Ashland peeps:

Nana and Mommy had a cow when they saw this parade entry. If you've ever been to the Ashland Labor Day parade, you'll know why...


We invited Nana, Joepa, Aunt Amy, Uncle Darin, Drew, Reed and Aunt Sammi to our house for a cook-out on Saturday. Mommy was too busy being hostess to take photos, but here's a shot of Daddy and me getting ready for our guests.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

No comments: