CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 02, 2009

Pink Ladies


Doesn't Trixie look ready for more pink?! She needs to get used to more - my little sister is scheduled to arrive via c-section on St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Unless she decides to come early on her own, Mommy's doctor is going to take my sister out on March 17th. They have to take her out surgically because it was discovered during an ultrasound last week that my li'l sis is already 7lbs 14oz (and that was 4 weeks away from her due date!!) The doc said that is just too big for Mommy, so they scheduled my sister's birthday for St Patty's Day!


I've been practicing everything I learned in my Big Sister class at home. I love giving bottles to my Baby Chou Chou.


I've been doing a really good job supporting her head, too!















I've also been working on my sharing techniques. I VERY rarely share my blankie or Ninney with anyone, but Trixie looked cold recently.


Then Trixie had to practice her sharing technique!


On another note, last week Mommy and I participated in the fantastic Lancaster County tradition of Fasnacht Day. It is customary around here to eat a yummy, lard-y doughnut on the day before Lent begins.

I could get used to this tradition!!!

No comments: