CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Color Me Happy


Greetings from the Crayola Factory!!
Last week Mommy and I drove up to Easton to spend the day at the Crayola Factory with my BFF Avery, my future husband Evan and their mommy, Amy.
Before we got into any serious artwork, we played in the preschool play area. We loved hanging out in the tunnel together.
After the play area, we decided to get to work. First stop was the coloring station. You can't visit the Crayola Factory and NOT create a masterpiece with the millions of crayons at your fingertips!!
When we'd had our fill of crayons, we were off to the painting station to make treasure maps! I once again displayed my freakish ability to stay clean - not one drop of paint landed on my cute outfit!!
Move over, Picasso!
Once our treasure maps were dry and rolled up, we made our way to the clay area. It was difficult choosing which tool to use - there were so many!
Let me get this straight - we're ALLOWED to write on the floor with chalk?!
We have permission to write on the WALLS, too??!! This place is dreamy!!
Do you like my puppet?
We created enough masterpieces that day to fill our own gallery!!
We finally made it to our favorite part of the factory. We danced around the dance floor, and a video camera took our images, distorted the images with all sorts of splashy colors and displayed them on the big screen. Welcome to Kiddie Disco!!!
We danced so long that they started to clean up and close down the other stations while we boogied...
Thanks for driving out to meet us at the Crayola Factory, Avery, Evan and Amy. Mommy and I had a blast!!! We'll definitely have to bring my little sister here when she is older!!











No comments: