CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Sister Dinner


Since last night was my final night with Mommy and Daddy as an only child, they decided to take me out for a special Big Sister Dinner. They let me choose the restaurant, and of course I chose Friendly's!!!


I was allowed to order whatever I wanted. My hot dog, fries and strawberry ice cream sundae with strawberry topping were DELICIOUS!!! It definitely got me even more excited to take on the role of big sis :)


Tomorrow is the big day!! Nana is going to take me to school in the morning for the St Patrick's Day party. When she picks me up, we're going to the hospital to meet my little sister. We're going to be very busy, so I don't know when we'll be able to post photos, but we'll try to do it as soon as possible. I know you're all dying to know if she is going to be as cute (and as big) a baby as I was!!!!!


Signing off for the final time as an only child,
Charlotte

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Looks yummy! Glad you had such a special dinner with your mommy and daddy - that was a very sweet thing for them to do! Tell your mommy I said good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see your baby sister!!!