CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree


To work off the ridiculous amounts of food that I ate this weekend, I decided to help decorate our Christmas tree. I managed to break out of my turkey coma, slap on my reindeer antlers and get to work.

Choosing the first ornament to put on the tree is a very important task. This year I decided to go with the beautiful Tinkerbell ornament that Nana just bought for me!

After taking approximately four minutes to choose the perfect branch, my tongue helped me to hang Tinkerbell very carefully. You did know that you have to stick out your tongue when hanging an ornament, right? It helps with balance.







Minutes to choose the perfect first ornament: 6


Minutes to find the perfect branch for the perfect first ornament: 4



Minutes spent admiring the perfect ornament on the perfect branch: endless


Why do I have to be so yittle? Someday I'll be able to reach the higher branches!















I found the very first ornament I received when I was just a yittle baby!! I am going to have to buy a matching one for my sister next year!

This was me two years ago helping to decorate the tree. I haven't aged at all, have I?!


I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments: