CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Princess' Night Out


It felt like Christmas morning last Saturday when Mommy told me that we were going to Hershey to see Disney on Ice. Even better, she said we were going with my good friend Genna and her mommy. I was SO excited that I could barely make it through dancey dance class in the morning.

After nap, we drove out to Genna's house and got ready for our princess' night out. I became Sleeping Beauty and Genna turned into Snow White. We couldn't have a princess' night out without looking the part!!


After a yummy dinner at Red Robin, we arrived at the arena and walked around the Princess Pre Show. We saw all of the Disney Princess' beautiful gowns. If only I were a little taller I could have tried on some of them (when the guards weren't looking at least!)

After the pre show, Mommy found out that Penn State had lost to Iowa with one second left in the game. I could tell that Mommy was crushed, but she put on a brave face and took us to our seats.


I tried to console Mommy by showing her how excited I was for the show. Do you think this face made her feel better?!












As the lights went down, I forgot all about Mommy's disappointment and couldn't concentrate on anything but the beautiful show in front of me!!


As I watched everyone from Cars, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell (my new favorite!) glide across the ice, I didn't even realize that I had eaten half of Genna's popcorn. It was the first time that I'd had popcorn - I just couldn't help myself!!








I was so cute during the show that Mommy couldn't help buy buy me a special new Tinkerbell cup and an Ariel magic wand. Not only did I get to see great figure skating, but I received some great new toys, too!


As the Tinkerbell set came to a close, I realized that I have a new favorite Disney Princess. She is just so cute and fun!



What a great show!!!!


Mommy was so impressed by the show that she (almost) forgot about the Penn State loss!










Genna and I had a BLAST on our princess' night out - let's do it again soon!!



During my night out, I was thinking of my friend Alyssa, who is not feeling well right now. I hope you are better VERY soon, Ally. We're all thinking of you!!! :)

No comments: