CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Name Game!!


Now that we know that I'm going to have a baby sister, it's time to come up with a name! Instead of surprising everyone with a name that only Mommy and Daddy knew at her birth, Daddy decided to make a game of it!

Daddy wants you all to take the survey in the sidebar on the right side of my blog. Once you submit your favorite name for my sister, you must then refer to her by that name until she arrives. Mommy, Daddy and I will then choose her name from that list, so choose carefully (that means no "Orlanda" suggestions, Uncle Mar!!) Mommy, Daddy and I will also submit our suggestions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that her name will be one of those. I included two photos of my li'l sis to help inspire you!

RULES:

1. You may submit only ONE name!

2. You may not repeat a name on the list - if you do, it will be deleted! Check the link provided in the sidebar BEFORE you submit so that you know you aren't repeating.

3. You must refer to my sister by your suggestion until she is born.

4. Submit only serious suggestions!!

***the link with all of the votes updates every 5 minutes, so if your vote doesn't show up right away, don't panic!! :)

Have fun!!

PS - Check out my Santa picture below!

No comments: