CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rock the Vote!


OK, people! It IS election season, so why are so few of you voting in our online baby poll?! It's even easier than voting for our next president - all you have to do is go to the link on the right hand side of this blog, predict if my new sibling will be a boy or a girl, when he/she will be born, and how big he/she will be - all from the comfort of your own home :)
Mommy is even trying to think of a prize for the winner...stay tuned!


I know it's been awhile since I've posted - I wanted the news that I am going to be the BEST big sister EVER to sink in. Now that the baby is out of the bag, I'll be back to posting regularly. Coming soon - photos from our trip to the Lampeter Fair, our trip back to the Buckeye State, and a Barbie that just won't stop singing...see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be the WINNER!!! It is going to be a girl! For a prize, I want a pony!

Love,
Aunt Sammi :)