CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Curse Is Broken!!!



Last weekend, Mommy, Daddy and their Penn State friends took an RV up to the big Homecoming game against Michigan. When Mommy returned on Sunday with a big smile on her face, I knew that Penn State had FINALLY defeated Michigan!! Mommy and Daddy said that while it was really cold, they had a blast with their friends. Then Daddy said that I am never allowed to set foot in the RV park at Penn State until I am a grown up. I wonder why...


Since this is my blog, I had to put a photo of me in the post. This is me acting as Mommy's sous chef while she baked some yummy Penn State whoopie pies for the tailgate. Mommy's normally not a very good baker, but I gave her some pointers while we worked.

Don't they look so good that you just want to scream, "Whooooopieeeeee!!!!"



No comments: