CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Halloween Message from Charlotteberry Shortcake


I, Charlotteberry Shortcake, would like to wish you all a berry cool Halloween!!

I would also like to share with you some photos from Halloween Past. I've had some pretty fun costumes, except for my first one when Mommy used some crazy creative juices to stick a pumpkin hat on my head and call it a costume...I hope my little brother or sister gets a better first Halloween outfit!!

Speaking of my little brother or sister, we'll find out which one I get on Monday morning. If you haven't visited our online baby pool - do it soon! We'll be revealing the big news next week :)


Halloween 2007

Not even the real Dee Dee Doodle herself looks this real. I scared myself with the authenticity!!










Halloween 2006

I really loved being a ladybug, but the hood was a bit much...



Halloween 2005

Seriously, Mommy and Daddy - this was the best you could do?!?

I wonder what I'll be next year...?!

No comments: