CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Supermodel


Last Friday was the best day!! Auntie Tara came to visit me while she was in town. I had so much fun playing with her!



As always, Auntie Tara brought her camera. In my opinion, she is the Annie Leibowitz of Lancaster County. Since Annie Leibowitz is a celebrity photographer, Auntie Tara had to take photos of Lancaster's most famous celebrity - me!!


Who needs an electric fan to create a wind blown look? Lancaster provides plenty of natural wind to blow my beautiful blonde locks.




I call this my "I'm so cute but don't know it" pose.


Please, no more photos. I'm a very private, modest girl.



For action shots, I decided to show off my swinging skills. It may look easy, but it takes a special model to smile and swing at the same time!


Look at how much concentration it takes to pose while on a moving swing. Do not attempt this at home!!


I'm spinning so fast that I just might hurl, but I keep the smile on my face for the camera. That's called professionalism, folks.


Even my squinty-eyes look is cover shot worthy.


Luckily at my age it is very easy to keep a trim figure. During my photo session break I usually enjoy a Nilla Cakester. I have to keep up my energy!



See - no Cakester belly here!! Where's my bikini?


Auntie Tara, being a model is exhausting. Can we take a longer break?!?


Seriously. I'm beat. Don't make me go all Naomi Campbell on you.

Aaah, this is better. Relaxing on the couch, sporting my Maverick sunglasses. Someone pass me another Cakester.

BLOG NOTE: This might be the last post for a little while. Mommy dropped her camera and broke the flash, so unless she can get some outside photos of me in the sun, she won't be able to take pictures until she gets a new camera. Please bear with us!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh lady... you dropped your camera? Well, I'll be back over Memorial Day for the next photo shoot! ;)