CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Hundred Forty Seven Years Young!!


Happy Birthday, Patches!!

I was SO excited that I was able to visit Auntie Tara at her Mommy and Daddy's zoo..., er, I mean house last weekend. Auntie Tara told me that one of her kitty cats, Patches, just turned 21 years old (we think she's only on her 6th life!!!) Mommy was friends with Auntie Tara when her family adopted Patches. Mommy and Auntie Tara even helped deliver Patches' litter of kittens almost 20 years ago! (Don't ask Mommy, Auntie Tara or Ryan about that, it was quite traumatic for them).



Everytime I visit Auntie Tara's house, I immediately run to Patches' bed and play with her. I use my really loud, high pitched voice to make sure she hears me! I am very good about being gentle with her - she is 147 years old after all!!

Someone take Patches out for her first drink!! Happy Birthday, kitty!




After celebrating with Patches, I went out back to play with the horses. Mommy says they are doggies, but I know better. These doggies sure don't look like Emmet or Trixie!! I loved throwing their kong toy and yelling, "Go get it, boys!!!"


Dixie is my favorite. She is bigger than Barney the Dinosaur, but she is very sweet and gentle...except when she sits on Mommy's foot making it impossible for Mommy to move! Next time I visit I'm bringing a saddle!

OK, enough playtime with the horses, it's time to play with more kitties...













1 comment:

Tara said...

The look on Murry's face is priceless!