CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gimme Kiss!

After visiting good friends you haven't seen in a while, there is only one proper way to say goodbye -

Chase them around their house shouting, "Gimme Kiss!"



Now multiply that video by 30, and Mommy says that was what our goodbye was like on Saturday night when we left McKenna's house!

Thank you, McKenna, for letting me play with all of your toys and letting me chase you all over your house.

Thank you SO much to Brian and Emily for putting a special princess bed in my special princess room - I LOVED it!!!

Congratulations to Drew and Heidi - I can't wait to meet Baby R and teach him all sorts of mischief!

It was so nice to see all of our Ohio friends. Great friends, Figlio, Chipotle, car talk, baby talk, fun toys, ice cream sundae bar...weekends don't get much better than that!!
We were sad to leave - we miss you!!

No comments: