CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

On Tuesday I had to go to the pediatrician for my one year appointment. After winning everyone over with my flirty smile and big blue eyes, they still stuck me with a bunch of needles. I thought I could charm my way out of the shots, but no such luck.

Would you give a shot to a baby this cute?!

I surprised everyone, though, by only crying for a minute after the shot instead of displaying my normal ten minute drama queen inspired, Soap Opera Digest Award winning reaction.

I was most upset, though, when the doctor told Mommy I didn't weigh enough to switch my carseat to face the front. I have to be a year old and 20 pounds - I only weigh 19 (that's the 30th percentile for those keeping track - Mommy, the teacher, is only happy if I score in the 90's!!) I was so excited to be able to see Mommy and Daddy in the car, but it looks like I'll have to eat a lot more turkey dogs before that happens. Oh, and I'm also 30 inches tall. My legs are getting a bit scrunched facing the back in that seat.

One thing I'm not upset with - my one year photos that Jessica Barnak took. Which one should I use for my head shots at my "Days of Our Lives" audition?! Mommy says I'm a shoe-in with my drama skills.

No comments: