CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Prison Break!!


Today we broke free from our winter prison!!

It was so sunny and warm that we decided we had to go to our local park to play. Mommy said we have no food for dinner tonight, but we couldn't pass up this beautiful weather just to go to the grocery store!!

While we were at the park, Claire got to swing on a playground swing for the first time EVER!! She was a little unsure at first...





I stepped in immediately to begin my role as official big sister pusher.











It only took one push to convince Claire that playing on a swing is FUN!!









Good thing we had lunch over an hour before swinging!!











Just for fun - here is a photo of me on my first outdoor swing! I was ten months old in this photo. I had more hair than Claire does, but I look as unsure about it as she did at first! :)

No comments: