CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Build a Claire Bear

Every year, one of the best parts of my birthday celebration is when Aunt Sammi takes me to Build a Bear. A few weeks ago, Claire got to go on her first annual birthday Build a Bear trip!


As the experi-
enced big sister, I had to show Claire the ropes. First, I let her choose which sound would go into her bear.


Next I showed her how to put enough stuffing into the bear so that she isn't too hard or too soft. This is a very delicate procedure!


Claire had to feel for herself to see if I performed a quality stuffing job.



Even though I was bathing the bear, Claire was the one giggling like she was being tickled!



Claire couldn't contain her excitement as Aunt Sammi and I dressed her new bear. Patience, Claire!!








The last step is to create a name for the bear. We decided that Lady Shamrock had a nice ring to it!!







We think Claire had a great time.
Our St. Patrick's Day baby loves her St. Patrick's Day bear!! Thanks, Aunt Sammi!

No comments: