CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Just hanging out with my sis watching SuperWhy on a lazy Sunday morning...







She looked too cute NOT to kiss!!














Claire was a little bored later that afternoon, so she decided to practice her new favorite word on Emmet! (you might need to turn up the volume to hear her)


While Claire was busy bothering Emmet, my Sunday turned into anything but lazy!! Genna and her mommy took us to Build a Bear for Genna's 5th birthday!! We had SOOO much fun!!



We had to prepare the hearts before we put them in our stuffed kitties!




Proof that Genna and I are BFF's - we both made the same kitty with the same access-ories!!! She named hers Faith, and I named mine Lady Cha Cha (pronounced "sha sha" -it's my Lady GaGa name!)
Thank you SO much for inviting me Genna. I always have a blast when I'm with you!

No comments: