CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big Girl Bed!!

Tonight is my first night in my brand new big girl bed. Even though my new room isn't completely finished yet, I was so excited when Daddy put my bed together that I knew it was time to leave the crib.

Mommy cuddled with me in bed for a few minutes after my nighttime story. I kissed her goodnight and told her that is was OK for her to leave. After she left I read another book or two on my own before I fell asleep.

I think I just heard Mommy and Daddy check up on me. I'm sure they were delighted to see that I was sleeping smack in the middle of the bed - no rolling off the side, yet! I was too tired to tell them not to worry, so I went right back to sleep.

As I always say to Mommy,

Sweet Dreams!!

No comments: