CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 05, 2009

The 12 Joys of Christmas


The 1st thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...Drew and I admiring the Nativity

The 2nd thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...pumpkin pie after Christmas Eve mass






The 3rd thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...butt flap personalized jammies from Aunt Amy

The 4th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...a posh hat like Fancy Nancy's








The 5th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...a Leapster 2 under the Christmas tree


The 6th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...


...a cottage to pretend to be a mommy






The 7th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...a freaky, life-like pet call "Fur Real Kitty"



The 8th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...Uncle Mar giving pizza-making lessons to me

The 9th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...

...quality time with far-away family

The 10th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...


...showing JoePa how to play WWE













Mommy did a poor job of keeping the camera battery charged - the last two will have to do without photos. Sorry!!


The 11th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me...spending the day at Grandma Betsy's


The 12th thing at Christmas that's such a joy to me... spending New Year's with my friends Evan and Avery (although the Rose Bowl was NOT a joy to me!)


Thank you all SOOOOO much for a wonderful holiday season. I am so happy that I was able to visit so many family and friends, and I feel so special to have received so much love (and so many great gifts!!)


I had a wonderful 2008, I can't wait to see what 2009 has to bring!

No comments: