CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back To School - Honey Bear Style

Today was a big day at our house!

I started school in the Honey Bear room - no more Pooh Bears for me!! I strapped on my trusty backpack (one that is MUCH cooler than Dora's!!) and made my way to school with Mommy. Mommy is teaching two middle school classes this year, so I get to spend a few hours with my boys in the Honey Bear room. That's right - I'm the only girl once again, which means that I am the Queen Honey Bear :)


When Mommy picked me up, I was fast asleep on my mat. I had forgotten how tiring it is being at school! While I was snoozing, my new teacher Maia said that I had a WONDERFUL day. I even got a special sticker for being such a good helper during clean-up time. I had fun playing dress up and participating in art time, I ate all my lunch, and I made sure that Maia knew when the boys weren't following the rules. In all, it was a very successful inaugural Honey Bear day!

PS - If you like reminiscing (like my Mommy does), check out the blog entry about my first day of school last year. You can see how much I've grown in a year! Just click the link below:

http://charlottesweblink.blogspot.com/2007/08/first-day-of-school.html

1 comment:

Tara said...

November cannot come fast enough!