CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Funny Valentine


Last Wednesday when Mommy came to pick me up at school, all she heard on the long walk back to my classroom were stories of a rendezvous that I had with a boy in my class, Hayden (or Haydie Hayden as I call him).

This is the story Mommy heard from numerous teachers (she has to go by their account, since I'll never tell!!) : After morning snack, Hayden took me by the hand and led me to the clubhouse in the back of the room. Hayden sat me down, put his arm around me, and we began to chat. We chatted for a minute or two, then we became silent and sat in the clubhouse, just looking at each other for about ten more minutes. Haydie Hayden kept his arm around me the whole time.

Our teachers were so amused that they took this photo and called other teachers in to observe our little 'date.' After a while, we decided we were finished with our rendezvous and joined the rest of our class in the play area.

I'll never reveal what we really talked about - a girl shouldn't kiss and tell!

GO GIANTS!!!

When Mommy took me to bed tonight during halftime, she told me that when I woke up, the Giants would be Super Bowl Champs. Daddy laughed at her. He's not laughing now!!! He's a very happy boy!

Yay Giants!!!!

No comments: