CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. We were VERY busy over the holidays. We visited a lot of family and friends and did a lot of exciting things. Mommy didn't have her camera with her for everything, but we'll try to include photos for most of our travels .

Christmas started off with an AMAZING party at Auntie Tara's parents' house. I helped Auntie Tara make candy cane cookies the day before the party. I had so much fun baking in Mama Gibson's beautiful new kitchen (the next few photos are borrowed from Mama Gibson and Auntie Tara).


I decided to use this blog entry to post my New Year's Resolutions. Enjoy!



My first resolution is to always clean up after baking in the kitchen.



I will be very thorough in my cleaning. One can't leave a mess!



I will continue to love animals, all animals, unconditionally.





I will be adventurous and try new foods and beverages. Egg nog is my new favorite!

I will always offer a helping hand to grown-ups when they ask.


I promised Mommy I will assume that all stories that Auntie Tara tells me about growing up with Mommy are fictional.
I will always be grateful and show appreciation when given gifts.





I promise to share all my toys and to not be grabby with other kids' toys.

I will help Daddy shovel when it snows now that I have my own Charlotte-sized shovel.


I will take good care of all of my baby dolls.


















I promise to share my love of the Doodlebops and spread their beliefs to everyone. Just like the pledge says, "I promise to share, I promise to care..."


I will practice my new keytar everyday so that I can play as well as DeeDee.
















I will be the best two year old performer/entertainer anyone has ever seen. My world tour will begin in spring, 2008.



I will continue to enjoy and value all of my friendships. Without friends, who could you hold hands with and run around in circles, or who would go to Maggie Moo's for ice cream with you?

I will not whine or cry in the car on long rides again, thanks to the great DVD player that Daddy bought me for Christmas!!

My plan is to stick to all of the these resolutions. It won't be easy, but I will try!

I hope you all had a happy, wonderful holiday season. Let's raise our new Dora sippy cups to toast a great 2008!!!






No comments: