CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder



Have you missed me?!?

Sorry we haven't posted in a few weeks - Mommy says we've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger!

Don't get too excited - this is going to be a quick post. I know that I've neglected my Penn State Shout Outs - I'll do a triple-game shout out this weekend. We are still celebrating the win over Notre Dame from two weeks ago, so Mommy needs time to gather stats and photos from the past few weeks.

Speaking of photos, there aren't many new ones of me, so this picture from the first PSU game will have to do for now. I know that Mommy is very busy now that school has started, but she really needs to start taking more photos of me again. I'm too cute not to be photographed!!


The one photo that Mommy did take of me recently was when I came home from school with this intricate and beautiful hair style. My teachers Vicky and Janelle are so excited to have a girl in the class (along with 8 boys!!) that they love to play with my gorgeous, silky locks. Mommy doesn't understand how I sit still for them to play with my hair, but she doesn't know that they let me sit in their lap on my favorite rocking chair while they play with it!

School is going VERY well for me. I love going on walks to the duck pond to feed the ducks, I really enjoy our art projects, I behave very well and I nap everyday. I always get good reports at the end of each day.

The biggest news - I pooped on the potty at school last week!! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me!!!

Stay tuned for the shout-out post this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to add some great shout-outs for a big defeat of Michigan!!!!

No comments: