CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Muppetational...

...This is what we call my 3rd birthday party!

On St. Patrick's Day, I turned THREE!! Since I am in love with the Muppet Show, we invited over family and a few friends to celebrate my birthday Muppet style!


Each of my friends who came received one of these bags. Since they were all special guest stars on this episode of the Muppet Show, we have to give them some fun swag :)




Since it was so nice outside, we only did one craft in the house, but it was an important one. Every guest star needed to make a star for his/her dressing room. I was too busy being a fabulous hostess to be bothered to have my photo taken with my star... :)





It's important to keep the guest stars well fed, so craft services made sure there was plenty of Muppet themed food to keep them happy. Mommy warned us to be careful of Beaker's punch. She said there was a possibility it would explode!










After eating, we headed outside to play a game of Pudgy Miss Piggy. My cousin Drew volunteered to be stuffed like a pig with balloons.

When Miss Piggy was stuffed, we took out all of the balloons and decided to have an impromptu balloon party.


Then my favorite part of the party arrived - cupcakes!! I requested Kermit cupcakes, and this is what Mommy came up with:


Can you tell that I was excited?!?


I can't tell you my wish, but I will say that it was a good one!








I wasn't the only one who was getting gifts today - Nana visited the Rumspringa Brewery recently and bought a few goodies for Big Jim.


Then it was my turn to open presents. I got a lot of really fun gifts. Aunt Amy and Drew made me a barrette holder just like Charlotte's - I was so happy to have one of my very own!


I received some great additions for my hat collection.




One of the gifts I received was the Kidz Bop 21 CD. After the present opening was complete, we put in the CD and started a crazy fun dance party.




Evan and I had a great time playing together. We were part of the Younger Sibling Club :)


Some of the adults took a Muppet Quiz. Unfortunately, most of them didn't do so well. Amy earned the best score - the cute Kermit shirt that she wore must have helped!

By the time all the special guest stars left, Charlotte and I were exhausted, but very happy. It was a great party!! The curtain closed, and I went to bed as a three year old for the first time... :)





No comments: