CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fashionistas

Charlotte and I are self proclaimed fashionistas. We enjoy putting together outfits - most days we look put together and fabulous, but once in a while we step out in something a bit more extraordinary.

A few times a month, Mommy and I volunteer in Charlotte's classroom. One day in particular I felt I needed to dress to impress, so I donned my Sleeping Beauty gown and let the first graders read to me. Luckily I didn't fall asleep :)

We've been enjoying an early spring, which means looking spectacular as we're outside playing. A Minnie Mouse dress and Minnie Mouse ears make looking spectacular possible :)

Who says jammies can't be fashionable? Pair them with a scarf and a winter hat and you have an instant runway look!

This Beauty and the Beast dress (complete with hat!) will hopefully not attract any beasts!

Charlotte has an occasional crazy fashion day, too. Her school recently had a wacky hair day - of course she decided to color her hair pink :)

A few weeks earlier her school had a mismatch day. While Charlotte had fun picking out her outfit, Mommy said it literally hurt her eyes to look at an outfit that clashed so much!

Speaking of clash, Mommy and I did not agree on the humor of this photo. As I tried to escape the constricting cardigan, I became stuck. Mommy thought this was hysterical. I did not.

On Super Bowl Sunday this year, I insisted on wearing Daddy's New York Giants t-shirt from 1990. I thought I looked super cute, and it brought Daddy's team good luck - they won!!

Some days a hat just isn't enough. I need more of a head covering, so my ninney offers me total coverage. Charlotte designed quite a fancy head covering for her school's 100th Day Celebration. It took some time to decorate her hat with 100 stickers! She looks fabulous to the 100th degree!


Charlotte and I love to dress up and design different outfits. You never know what you'll find us wearing!







No comments: