CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Don't Want Your Freedom

As some of you might remember, I took my sweet ol' time learning how to walk last year. It wasn't until the end of the summer that I finally put one foot in front of the other. Honestly, though - if someone was carrying you everywhere you wanted to go, would you bother learning to walk on your own?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying!

Anyway, now that I am walking and it is finally warm again, I can go out in the backyard with Charlotte and the pugs to play. We had some really nice weather a few days ago, so out to the back we went.

You'd think that with my new found freedom in the backyard, I'd be running all over the place like I was chasing a cupcake. Yeah, not so much. I decided that I was much more comfortable keeping watch over everything from the top of my slide. I didn't feel the need to go crazy with my new freedom. Mommy said that I spent at least 45 minutes sitting there while she and Charlotte played soccer. Everytime Mommy came close to me, I'd yell "Bye bye" and wave her off. I was enjoying my peaceful perch :)

I finally had to leave my spot when Charlotte decided she wanted to draw on the driveway. I was upset at first, but then discovered the joy of sidewalk chalk!



Charlotte later brought out her jump rope. She is getting really good!!


I have to do everything that my big sis does, so I tried my hand (er, I mean feet!) at jump roping. It's fun!


Blowing bubbles was a blast until Mommy told me that I wasn't supposed to eat the bubble wand. What fun is that?!


I'm thinking that maybe I should have walked sooner last summer. Maybe I do want freedom to be in the yard. Playing outside with my sister is fun!!

I hope you enjoyed my Wham! reference in the title, Auntie Tara :)

No comments: