CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 03, 2009

A "Little" Birthday Party


Sorry for the delay! Between my birthday and our trip to Hilton Head, we haven't had time to update the blog!

On July 18th, I invited twelve of my best friends to a place called the Little Gym to help me celebrate my 4th birthday. For 90 minutes, we ran, jumped, played and basically acted like a bunch of crazy kids (and no grown-ups yelled at us not to!!)


First we had some circle time so everyone could introduce themselves. For those who were a little shy, I took over and introduced them to the group.


My favorite part of the party - the Air Trak!! We were allowed to sit on it while our party leaders blew it up with air. TOO FUN!!


We bounced and bounced and bounced!


Then we played a fun game with the gym balls.



During open gym time, I showed off my gymnastics skills. Who knew I had gymnastics skills?!? Watch out Shawn Johnson!
Even Claire had fun (mostly thanks to Nana and Aunt Sammi!)

After playing until we dropped, it was time for cake!!

If you ever invite my cousin Drew to a party, make sure he gets the first piece of cake!!


I hand picked the Ariel cake - we had to go to a few different bakeries to find the perfect one!


I became very shy when everyone started to sing to me. I am used to being the person who sings, not the person who is sung to - it was very weird!



I made sure that my boyfriend Francesco sat right next to me - the beauty of being the birthday girl is that you get everything you want!


Something else that I wanted...a hug from Francesco!


I told Mommy and Daddy twice during the party that it was the best party I ever had! I had so much fun and was so happy that my friends could help me celebrate!!

Stay tuned for a post about our magnificent vacation to Hilton Head!!

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Great party! I always like to enjoy with kids so never miss any of the kid's birthday parties. Recently attended one at event space Chicago planned by the mother of my son's friend. Pizzas were yummy and soft drinks were amazing. Liked the Pokémon theme