CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hoppy Easter...a little late!


Mommy apologizes for the delay in our Easter post. We are a little bit busier now since Claire arrived...I'm not sure why :)

Claire and I loved the Easter dresses that Grandma Betsy bought for us. Don't we look beee-yooo-teee-ful (that's how I say that word!)

A few days before Easter, cousin Drew came over to our house to decorate eggs. He had funny face eggs and I had princess eggs (big surprise). Even Claire shared in on the fun with us :)



Waiting for the eggs to take their color bath is REALLY difficult!
Aren't my princess eggs just lovely?
I made a yellow egg for Claire to match her shirt. Yes, it's even important to color coordinate your Easter egg to your outfit.
Our egg masterpieces

Claire wasn't able to help us too much, but she did stay awake for about ten minutes (maybe because Drew and I are just a little bit loud when we're together!) That was a record for her at the time!!

We woke up on Easter morning to see that the Easter Bunny had left us lots of great goodies! This was my basket. Even though I'm afraid of the Easter Bunny, I do enjoy what he leaves me!

This is Claire's very first Easter basket. She seems to really likes the pacifiers that she received!

I think that Claire liked the doll that Grandma Diane and Grandpa Al sent...











Sorry, Mommy. The Kidz Bop era of your life has just begun!

Claire waited patiently for me to look through my basket before I showed her everything that was in hers.


Look, Claire! The Easter Bunny brought you a rattle!

Let's see if the dress from your basket fits...
After a lovely morning at home, we headed over to Nana and Joepa's for an Easter dinner. This was a VERY rare quiet moment from that evening. Don't we look beee-yoooo-teee-ful?


We spent the previous day at Grandma Betsy's house for another Easter dinner. It was yummy AND we had an Easter egg hunt.


I love welcoming spring with Easter. We get to see lots of family, have lots of fun and get lots of cool toys and candy. I hope you enjoyed your first Easter, Claire!!!


No comments: