CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Dr. Charlotte, Pediatrician


I have been very busy the past few weeks - not because we have a newborn in the house, but because I've been earning my medical degree in pediatrics.

Mommy thinks it is very convenient to have a pediatrician in the house now. She says we're saving a lot of money on co-pays (should I tell her now about my medical school bills??)


It was time for baby Claire's 3 week well check, so I checked her blood pressure and then decided that she needed a shot. Don't worry, Claire, I am a trained doctor. This won't hurt a bit!!

Your heartbeat is strong! That must mean that you love your big sister very much :)


I proclaim you to be healthy, Baby Claire.

Dr. Charlotte's prescrip-

tion for staying healthy - get lots of sleep (Mommy likes this prescription, too!)


As your doctor, I can recommend my comfortable big girl bed to help you get a good night's sleep!!













No comments: