CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to Make a BFF


Are you lonely?

Do you need a pal?

Desperate for a BFF (best feline friend)?

Sounds like you need a Patches! Follow these simple steps and you will soon have your own BFF to take with you everywhere!!


Take your time when faced with the giant wall of flat animals. Other species may appeal to you, but stick with the kitties. They will be the most loyal.


My advice is to choose the pinkest kitty. "Pink is my signature color!"




The next step is to fill your cat to the desired fluff density. I'm a bit of a hugger, so I pretended to be Daddy by putting the pedal to the metal and pumped up that kitty with lots of fluff!


You must choose the sound for your BFF. I chose the loud "meow" so that Mommy would know exactly when I'm in my crib playing instead of sleeping.



If you want your BFF to have a heart, you have to rub it against yours, then sew it into her chest. Sounds brutal, but it's actually quite a sweet moment!


Unless you want your kitten to bring home fleas or ticks, it's a good idea to give her a good bath.


If you don't want to be turned away by a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" sign when having a girls' lunch with your BFF, it's probably a good idea to pick a stylish outfit her. A pink outfit goes best with a pink kitty.


Your BFF will need a nice, simple name. Think of a real kitty that you know for inspiration.

My new kitty will now be known as Patches!!


Your new BFF is finally ready to take home! Well, almost. Since nothing in life is free, you will have to lay down some cash for this new friendship.












Once she is paid for, thank your benefactor (Aunt Sammi!!) and get ready for lots of fun times!!

Now go get your own BFF. Patches is mine!!!!


You might have to wait few days until my next post. We have a VERY busy weekend - Saturday is Mommy and Daddy's 5th wedding anniversary as well as MY PARTY!!! Sunday is my birthday. I'll be sure to post lots about all of those big events when we recover from the festivities.


I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Jess and Craig on the birth of their baby, Madelyn Josephine. She was born on Tuesday. I can't wait to teach her all about being a girl! Maybe pink will be her signature color, too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your great uncle Frank had a cat named Patches ... he was the best cat I ever had ... we have lots of cats now that keep the horses company ... but none are like my Patches