CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hat-tastic!!


I decided it's time to bring hats back into style.

Luckily for me, my school decided to have a hat day this week (they must have read my fashionable mind!) I was so excited to go into school and show the kids what a chic hat really looks like. I call it my 'feminine Gilligan' look. Think it will catch on?!?


Everyone at school was in awe of my sense of hat style. I'm ready for my spread in "Vogue!"

On another note, sorry for the lack of posts recently. Daddy's been out of town, so Mommy and I have been very busy. Then I got a nasty stomach bug last night and had to stay home from school today. Even though it wasn't fun feeling icky, I was giddy when Mommy suggested I sleep on the floor with her in her bedroom. We made a special bed of towels and blankets, and I loved cuddling with Mommy (even though she seemed nervous about me being so close to her...I wonder why?!?)

I'm feeling much better now, though, and ready for my sleepover at Nana's house tomorrow night!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Too cute. Check out those lovely, long locks.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.