CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Claire Bear Ballerina

The day I've been waiting for my whole life has finally arrived!!  I have been going to Encore Dance Studio my entire life to watch my sister take her classes.  I've been wanting to go to my own class for as long as I can remember, and this year I am old enough to start a class!

Charlotte has class the same night that I do.  She started jazz for the first time tonight, and she was as (almost) as excited as I was to start dancing. 


I start a few minutes before Charlotte does, so she stood outside of my classroom and gave me a few pointers on how to be a good ballet student.






Finally, my wonderful new teacher, Miss Allyson, came out into the hallway and welcomed all of us into the studio. 





I immediately sat down on a star and waited for class to begin!  I could not have been more excited!!


Mommy said that Charlotte stood outside of my studio and watched me until she had to go to her own studio.  Charlotte was very proud of me, and she told Mommy that I was doing a really good job and performing all the dance moves beautifully. 



It looks like Mommy and Daddy have TWO ballerinas in the family now!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love dancing!

Anonymous said...

Charlottes skinny asshole is probably very tight