CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Carnival!

Last week was the big spring carnival at my preschool. I had so much fun! This is my friend, Mason. My mommy and his mommy say that he likes me a lot :)

My favorite part - the bounce house!
I amazed Mommy with my incredible balance.

Claire had a great time, too, even though I'm a little upset that she took away some attention from my boyfriends.
I asked the balloon man if he could make me a kitty. He whipped on up in less than a minute!!

This is my good friend, Nora. Don't we look pretty in pink?!

Digging for dinosaurs and trying not to get dirty...

Luckily this tiger seemed pretty tame :)

Modeling my face painting masterpiece - a butterfly!

Claire, Mommy and I had a really good time at the carnival. Claire was so good that we were able to stay for the whole two hours!! I'm going to miss all of my preschool friends when we graduate at the end of May.

No comments: